Proudly supported by The University of Canberra and The Institute for Governance & Policy Analysis.
Here's a snapshot of some of what we've been reading this week ...
2020 April: Week 1
2. In some states coronavirus measures are effectively banning abortion Washington Post, 31 March
4. Trump’s virus defence is often an attack, and the target is often a woman New York Times, 30 March
5. The safest sex you will never have: how coronavirus is changing online dating The Conversation, 31 March
6. Why do multinationals pay women less in developing countries WEF, 31 March
7. Pregnant during the coronavirus? Don’t Panic The Conversation, 31 March
8. Coronavirus and sex work Archer, 2 April
9. Coronavirus: I’m in lockdown with my abuser BBC, 31 March
10. The men who give up their spouses when they have cancer The Guardian 31 March
11. Scott Morrison announces free childcare during pandemic, Women's Agenda, 2 April
12. Why this economic crisis differs from the last one for women, New York Times, 31 March