Proudly supported by The University of Canberra and The Institute for Governance & Policy Analysis.
Please, repost our posts!
You are free to share and republish material from BroadAgenda, using the purple republish button to left of each blog post. There are just a few things we ask of you in return:
- BroadAgenda is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/No Derivatives – this means that when you repost something, you have to give credit to BroadAgenda. It also means that you can’t substantively change the original material when you republish it.
- Make sure you credit the authors, and their institutions, when you republish.
- Include a hyperlink back to the original post or to BroadAgenda.
- Don’t sell our stuff, please – BroadAgenda is free!
- Use our logo if you like.
- Our posts might include hyperlinks to other sites – we can’t speak for them and they might have different guidelines and policies.