Proudly supported by The University of Canberra and The Institute for Governance & Policy Analysis.
Here's a snapshot of some of what we've been reading this week ...
2018 December: Week 1
- Sexism sells and study finds more of it is affecting women's health, 6 Dec, The Sydney Morning Herald
- It's never been a better time to be a woman in sport, if you don't mind the sexism, 6 Dec, ABC News
Most of New Zealand’s public service leaders are women, 5 Dec, The Mandarin
- New awards, new ambassador: Australian women in STEM look to 2019, 5 Dec, The Conversation
Why men get a pay rise when women work, 5 Dec, The Sydney Morning Herald
- Melinda Gates: The next Bill Gates won’t look like the last one, 4 Dec, Quartz
- Michelle Obama on Sheryl Sandberg's 'lean in' strategy: 'That s--- doesn't work all the time', 4 Dec, Business Insider Australia
Under His Eye, that's no way to dress, 3 Dec, The Sydney Morning Herald
- Americans value equality at work more than equality at home, 3 Dec, The New York Times
Sarah Hanson-Young says parliament needs women's caucus that cuts across party lines, 2 Dec, The Guardian
Gender quotas squarely on Liberal agenda as bloodletting continues, 2 Dec, The Sydney Morning Herald
- 'How about he rings?': PM's woman problem hits peak farce, 1 Dec, The Sydney Morning Herald
- Podcast Bonus: Why can't we stop sexual harassment in the workplace? – Witch Hunt podcast, 30 Nov, The Guardian